We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the beauty industry through the power of high strength ingredients, technologies and techniques to ensure our client’s receive the best possible advice, treatments and results.
Our advanced skin analysis is like no skin consultation you have experienced before! We go beyond what the eyes can see and really get to you know you and your skin. We discuss any problem areas or concerns you have and help you understand how your skin works and how to get the best results both in and out of the salon.
Once your skin specialist has an in depth understanding on your skin condition, we will then work out a unique treatment plan designed just for you.
• Diagnostic imaging which visualises your total skin condition
• A deep verbal dive into your skins internal and external health
• An understanding of how skin works
• A custom tailored home care routine
• A unique professional treatment plan
Yes, all new skin clients will need to have a skin analysis prior to commencing treatments.
$50 - this is redeemable on products purchased on the day.
A cutting-edge, exclusive treatment that targets a range of skin concerns including acne, scarring, congestion, enlarged pores, rosacea, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and sun damage. Say goodbye to the downtime associated with traditional deep chemical peels. BioRePeelCl₃ is not just a peel, it's a comprehensive solution for anti-aging, acne, and sun-damaged skin. With a powerful blend of 35% Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), to improve skin texture, scars and pigmentation, Salicylic acid to decongest the pores & help with excessive oil, Tartaric acid to brighten the skin. Lactobionic acid to ensure better intercellular metabolism. Vitamin C to provide antioxidant effect and strengthen the capillaries. Amino acids & Vitamin B2 to revitalize and stimulate the formation of new healthy cells, derived of stress, damage and exhaust.
Azyme Peel (Vitamin A Peel):
The powerhouse of all anti-ageing treatments. This fast-acting non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment combines proven anti-ageing ingredients retinol and bromelain to refresh, refine, hydrate and plump the skin. The treatment works quickly to dramatically diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps even skin tone and improve overall skin luminosity.
Lactic Acid Peel:
This high-powered peel delivers fast results and works to resurface and improve skin’s moisture levels while restoring clarity and luminosity. Perfect for reducing the early signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, this treatment helps to hydrate and refine the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
Mandelic Acid Peel:
Mandelic Acid is found in its natural form in almonds, and is a potent ingredient for reducing the dead cells on our skin’s surface. In skin treatments, it is used to combat the blotchiness of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. It is also beneficial for patients with acne. Thanks to the clearing of dead skin cells, Mandelic Acid can help to minimise pores and alleviate acne symptoms, as well as targeting skin discolouration.
The Ultra Brightening Accelerator Mask is a powerful blend of brightening agents that work together to inhibit the future formation of melanin and visibly diminishes mild to advanced hyperpigmentation for a more uniformed and lighter skin complexion.
Peels can target a number of different skin concerns and deliver the following benefits:
- Revitalise dry, mature and sun damaged skin
- Deeply hydrate and retexturize dry skin
- Even your skin tone and improve skin appearance
- Stimulates dermal proteins, collagen and elastin fibres
- Minimise the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens the look of the skin
- Breaks down epidermal and dermal pigmentation
You may not be able to receive a peel if any of the below relate to you. This will be advised and discussed in your skin consultation.
- Sunburn on the Facial area
- Recent facial surgery
- Open wounds on Facial area
- Active Cold sores
- Roaccutane (within 6 months of taking the meds)
- Active rosacea
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- PREGNANCY (A-Zyme Peel ONLY)
- Prior to an Ultraceuticals Peel you will be recommended a home care program suited for your skin type and concerns
- Ultra Daily SPF Protection should be used consistently
- A series of facial treatments will be required for best results (minimum of 2 weeks in between)
- Stop the use of all Retinol products 48 hours prior to the peel
- We recommend to wait for 3-14 days following injectables before performing a treatment depending on advice from the practitioner
Single Peel (Single+ Peel): $250 (allow up to 60minutes)
Double Peel (Double+ Peel): $350 (allow up to 75minutes)
Triple Peel ( Triple+ Peel): $450 (allow up to 90minutes)
This revolutionary treatment has the ability to treat all pigment types, on all skin types, ethnicities & genders, all year round.
Cosmelan is a professional depigmentation method that has an intensive corrective effect on current skin hyperpigmentation, whilst also preventing & inhibiting the future appearance of pigmentation.
The cosmelan peel differs from other skin brightening products and chemical peels in its ingredients, which are designed to treat the specific symptoms of melasma, which can occur during hormone changes in the body due to pregnancy or menopause, and hyperpigmentation, which can occur due to sun exposure or genetics.
The Cosmelan professional de-pigmentation method consists of 4 phases which are necessary to achieve effective results. Phase one is an in-clinic treatment where we apply a mask. This mask is left to work for 8 – 12 hours. After this time has elapsed, the mask is removed at home in the shower. 48 hours after removing the mask, you will commence phases 2, 3, and 4 of the treatment (home care products).
You can now achieve up to 95% reduction in pigmentation and finally have an even complexion without the use of lasers or foundation! This safe and non-invasive procedure treats the source of pigment formation and delivers you a brighter, clearer and more clarified luminous complexion. Most clients see a dramatic reduction in just 1 session and to ensure long lasting results, home care products are recommended.
This specialised system can deliver the following results:
- A reduction in all types of skin pigmentation including melasma and post-inflammatory
- Increased skin luminosity
- Equalisation of skin tone
- Inhibition of the formation of melanin
- Increased collagen production
$1600 and inclusions are;
- A thorough skin consultation
- The Cosmelan application treatment
- A three month home care skin kit (valued at $658)
- 1 x Pre Cosmelan Skin Prep treatment + 1 LED & Crystal Fibre Mask treatment (valued at $370)
SkinPen is the first American-FDA-cleared and Australian-TGA-approved microneedling medical device used to help with the treatment of surgical scars, acne scars, enlarged pores, wrinkles and stretch marks. It creates thousands of micro-channels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimising cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodelling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
- Wrinkles + Fine Lines
- Stretch Marks
- Scarring | Acne Scarring
- Skin Tone | Skin Texture
- Loose Skin
- Large Pores
- Pigmentation / Skin Discolouration
- Prep your skin a minimum of two weeks prior with vitamin A, vitamin C and other growth factor serums (this will be advised in your skin consultation)
- Avoid tanning and prolonged sun exposure for two weeks prior
- Cease blood thinners, anti-inflammatory medications, omega-oils, multivitamins, vitamin B, vitamin E and glucosamine for one week prior to minimise the risk of bruising
- Men are to be clean shaven prior to treatment
If any of the below apply to you, please advise prior to booking in for this treatment;
- If you are taking topical antibiotics for acne
- Have active sunburn, solar keratosis or a tan (including fake tan)
- Have cosmetic body implants
- Are taking arrhythmia medications (will need to cease prior to treatment)
- Have an auto-immune disorder
- Are taking blood thinners (aspirin, Warfarin, ibuprofen, fish oils, ginkgo biloba and alcohol), photosensitisers, and/or antidepressants (consult with your general practitioner prior to treatment)
- Have received cosmetic injectable treatments in the past 14 days
- Avoid excessive exercise in the first 24 hours
- Do not apply anything other than your aftercare pack for the first 24 hours
- Avoid scrubs and exfoliants and strong skincare products for 5-6 days
- Avoid cosmetic injectables for a minimum of 14 days
- Avoid tanning and prolonged sun exposure for the first two weeks
- SPF50+ must be worn daily
- Consider taking natural supplements or antiviral medication for prevention if you are prone to cold sores
Between 50-80 minutes
2-3 days (mild redness)
Face $220 (30mins)
Face & Neck $280 (30mins)
Face & Neck $380 (60mins) which includes Vitamin B mask and product infusion.
*Further pricing options on online booking
DMK Enzyme Therapy
DMK Enzyme Therapy and skin health revision will give you instant plumping - oxygenating, detoxifying, and energising your skin, using your lymphatic system, this unique treatment brings fresh blood throughout your skin, kick-starting its optimal functioning for long-term results.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Restores structural integrity back to the skin
- Exfoliates and removes excess dead cell build up
- Stimulates an immune response in the skin
- Restores oxygenation and nutrition to the skin
- Excellent for pigmentation disorders
- Particularly effective for darker skin tones such as Asian or Indian skin
- Loosens blackheads and dislodges clogged pores
- Improves superficial fine lines and deep wrinkles
DMK Enzyme therapy works to re-educate the skin by stimulating collagen production and restoring structural integrity back into the skin. DMK Enzyme therapy improves the skins ability to function by dissolving dead skin cells and impurities trapped in the skin and flushing fresh new blood, oxygen and nutrients required for cellular regeneration which is what we refer to as the Plasmatic effect.
LEVEL 1 $260
Detoxifies purifies, and stimulates skin health for your first visit. Includes deep cleanse, Enzyme Therapy and Transepidermal Infusion
LEVEL 2 $290
Removes, rebuilds, protects and encourages your optimal skin health. Includes deep cleanse, pre-exfoliation, Enzyme Therapy and Transepidermal Infusion. Muscle Banding Treatment is available at this level.
LEVEL 3 $340
Treats dead cell build-up and encourage cellular activity and new collagen and elastin production. Includes deep cleanse, double or advanced exfoliation, Enzyme Therapy and Transepidermal Infusion. Muscle Banding Treatment is available at this level.
LEVEL 4 $360
This triple-layered Enzyme Therapy Treatment provides breath-taking results. It is desired by many for its instant lifting and tightening qualities and is perfect for special occasions! Includes a pre-exfoliation, Enzyme #1, #2 & #3 layering, finishing with a Transepidermal Infusion to lock the critical nutrients into your skin
Face Sculpt Massage Facial
Our bespoke, intricately designed facial massage treatment effectively tones and sculpts the face. Incorporating a series of manual lymphatic drainage and deep tissue massage movements, it is no wonder that this treatment has become a cult favourite. This ultimate relaxation and self-care ritual will provide the revival needed to take on your week, and is especially great before a big event.
Manual lymphatic drainage is a holistic method that assists not only skin health, but overall general health. The light pressure movements follow a particular sequence that encourage lymph and fluid build up within the lymphatic system to flow freely. This includes the removal of stagnant proteins, wastes and toxins that can contribute to a swollen facial appearance. These rhythmic and detoxifying movements simultaneously de-puff the face whilst encouraging skin oxygenation through boosted blood circulation, leading to an enviable clear and glowing complexion.
Following the lymphatic massage, the addition of the deep tissue massage transforms the facial structure (like a mini facelift!). This technique can assist with jaw tension, headaches, and tightness within the face that can often be associated with stress and clenching. Releasing and relaxing facial muscle tension alongside the lymphatic component of the treatment creates an overall face modelling ritual. The perfect way to relax, unwind and experience your glow from within.
- De-puffs the face by eliminating swelling caused by excess fluids
- Improves facial tension and firmness
- Could assist acneic skin types
- Lifts, firms, and tightens the face
$250 which includes our signature double cleanse with sonophoresis, LED Light Therapy and Vitamin Infusion.
LED Light Therapy
LED light therapy is a non-invasive treatment used for skin rejuvenation and for the treatment of acne. LED is a painless, light based skin treatment that delivers light via thousands of tiny light emitting diodes. The infrared wavelengths increase cellular activity, helping to bring nutrients to the treated area. This leads to an increase in blood flow, promoting the production of collagen and elastin fibres.
• Skin Rejuvenation: fine lines, complexion and texture
• Acne prone skin
• Rosacea, redness and flushing• Hyperpigmentation
• Dehydrated and lack lustre skin
• Inflammatory conditions
• Accelerated healing and pain relief
• Relaxation, wellbeing and mood lifting
The method is 100% safe and efficient, very precise, adapted to the needs of the patient’s skin, non-invasive. There are virtually no contraindications against LED light treatment; the treatment itself is very pleasant, it allows application on very large treated areas and may be applied together with other skin treatments.
To achieve optimum results we recommend doing 2-3 treatments per week over a 3-4 week period.
LED light therapy is great for anyone who wants to improve the overall appearance of their skin, no matter how old they are. It is safe and effective for all skin types, skin concerns and skin colours.
45 mins - 65mins
CARBON LASER FACIAL
A Carbon Laser Facial (aka The China Doll Rejuvenation treatment) creates a porcelain, doll-like complexion. It is non-invasive and very gentle to the skin. The treatment consists of a state of the art Q-switched Nd-Yag Laser paired with a medical-grade carbon serum. The serum maximises the lasers capability for the destruction of debris clogged in the pores and upper layers of skin, as well as for treating minor skin imperfections, giving skin a glow from within.
The China Doll Rejuvenation treatment, also known as ‘Carbon Laser Skin Rejuvenation’ or ‘China Doll Peel’ is very popular in Asia, and has been the treatment of choice by Asian celebrities.
Before the treatment our staff will cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser, so that the carbon solution can penetrate your skin later on. The first step is laser skin rejuvenation, and once that is done, a carbon solution will be applied to your skin. Our team will then use the laser to gently heat up the carbon, to stimulate collagen production, close the pores, and kill the bacteria that were sitting inside the pores. Apart from the bacteria, the laser will also remove oil, blackheads, and dead skin cells. This process is designed to exfoliate the skin, reduce the size of your pores, even out your skin tone, and make your skin much softer and more radiant. It can reduce acne-causing bacteria and shrink the oil glands, which will significantly improve your skin condition in the long run. Your treatment will be finished with an LED Light.
- Improvement in pore size
- Improvement in active acne
- Increased tone of the skin
- Collagen and elastin stimulation
- A cleaner complexion
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens dilated pores
- Reduces acne, scars and post acne discolouration
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer
- Improves skin texture
- Restores skin integrity and radiance
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- Is pregnant
- Is, or has taken isotretinoin in the past six months
- Has cold sores, active acne, or any other skin infection
- Currently has a bacterial or fungal infection
- Has eczema, dermatitis or severe telangiectasia on treatment area
- Has a tattoo on treatment area (eyebrow tattoos are fine)
- Has sunburn
- Is a long term user of cortisone
- Has had anti-wrinkle injections within the past week- filler injections within the past 2 weeks
- If you are unsure on the above please contact our salon
$299 | allow 60mins
The full Carbon laser facial experience plus an LED Light treatment.
RF Skin Tightening
RF (Radio Frequency) Rejuvenation is a non invasive Skin Tightening Treatment which helps to visibly tighten skin and help to reduce the signs of Ageing leaving you with firmer, fuller, radiant skin. RF Skin Tightening helps to reduce fine lines & Wrinkles, instigates collagen regeneration, Tone and lift Skin.
The pain-free RF Skin Tightening treatment applies heat through layers of the skin, which stimulates the collagen fibres for a firming effect. Specifically, the firming is caused by:
- Tissue retraction – which makes loose skin visibly firmer.
- New collagen formation – which has a tightening and plumping effect.
- Improved circulation and blood flow – which results in a healthier, more youthful skin appearance.
- avoid excessive sun exposure for two weeks before your and at all times during your treatment programme.
- Wait for any cold sores, broken skin or open wounds to fully heal before having your treatment. If you feel the tingle of a cold sore coming on, it’s important to wait for this to pass before having your treatment.
- Cosmetic Injecting clients should leave two weeks between their last cosmetic injecting treatment and RF Skin Tightening.
We recommend a course of 6-8 treatments, twice a week, to achieve optimal results. After that, it’s a good idea to schedule a maintenance treatment every 8 weeks if possible.
60 - 70 mins
$240 full face | $350 face, neck + décolletage
Intraceuticals™ Oxygen Infusion is based on bringing active substances into deep skin layers using pure oxygen. It is a revolutionary method for skin rejuvenation, moisturizing at a cellular level and wrinkle reduction. Intraceuticals™ Oxygen Infusion is a FDA approved technology for inserting high concentration of active substances in serum using hyperbaric oxygen. Active substances in serum are inserted into deep skin layers using oxygen, so that the first effects are immediately visible. The procedure is non-invasive, painless and brings out spectacular results thanks to high concentration of active substances such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and algae extracts.
One of the secrets of Intraceuticals™ efficacy is the use of two forms of hyaluronic acid: low molecular weight, which penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, along with associated active ingredients and high molecular, which function is to bind moisture from the environment and keep the moisture collected in the skin due to low molecular weight acid. Hyaluronic acid combining collagen and elastin fibers and affecting fibroblasts, gives the skin a youthful appearance: firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
- Healthy, youthful, radiant skin appearance
- Eliminating signs of age (wrinkles and lines)
- Evening out of skin tone
- Mini Facelift, improving tension and firmness
- Immense hydration
- Improvement of facial contours
- Eliminating the problems of acne / congestion
- Delaying ageing
This treatment is suitable for all skin types and skin concerns.
$220 full face | $350 face, neck + décolletage
This is a self-indulgent treatment that will leave you in a immense state of relaxation. This treatment strictly focuses on your back starting with a deep double cleanse using a mix of multi-action massage techniques, followed by a deep exfoliation. Your refined back will now welcome a blended mix of aromatherapy oils to commence the extended swedish massage of your back, neck and arms. This treatment finishes with a smoothing hydrating mask, followed by tailored products to conclude this ultimate experience.
• Assists with back acne / congestion
• Relaxes muscle tension in your back
• Deep exfoliation
• Increase hydration
• Relaxation, wellbeing and mood lifting
This treatment is suitable for everyone, although if you are pregnant please advise prior to booking in.